Work With Us
We are always on the hunt for our next fabulous assistant! If you are energetic, reliable, and seeking a dynamic job that will keep you on your toes, please introduce yourself.
Our team-based approach to getting things done and supportive work environment is an ideal match for any hospitality or service driven individual who is looking for flexibility and spontaneity in their work life. The services we offer are vast and unique: we do everything from consistent, weekly on site work to varying assignments that require a creative edge and a think-outside-of-the-box approach. Our job mix tends to include running errands, on-site time at client properties, and working virtually on your own. We very rarely report to our brick and mortar office. We are able to be super flexible to accommodate a wide-range of pre-existing schedules, but we ask for some measure of consistent daytime, weekday hours. We offer competitive pay and the freedom to continue to focus on your life's passion while working with us.
A qualified candidate must...
- Be able to pass a background check with flying colors, and have proven reliability and trustworthiness
- Have a very clear command of both spoken and written English, as well as professional etiquette
- Possess a willingness to get things done and think outside of the box
- Always looking to go above and beyond to exceed client expectations, have a keen eye for detail, and a knack for hospitality
- Be capable of physically active work, ideally able to lift and carry at least 30 lbs, climb several flights of stairs, and not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty
- Be comfortable working independently much of the time, able to self-manage and juggle constantly changing priorities
- Have a valid driver's license and consistent access to a reliable vehicle
- Own a functional computer with a consistent internet access the ability to install a full version of Microsoft Excel (tablets and Chromebooks are not sufficient).
If interested, email email@example.com with a resume and to tell us more about yourself. In your email, please share with us any special skills that you possess that might not appear on a traditional resume. We value both an excellent work history as well as the life experiences you bring to the table, so tell us more about what makes you you.